Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS team meeting
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 09:01:07 +0200
Am Dienstag, 5. April 2011, 13:53:30 schrieb Robert Xu:
On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 07:54, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

We try to reach 2.3 Beta 1 state ASAP. Beside the features above we need:

* delta rpm generation in backend. (mls)

Is the patches generation available yet? or is it still to be implemented?
(aka, updateinfo.xml generation and such)

patch generation is available in master branch and as experimental
feature on api.opensuse.org. Just the delta rpm support is missing.

However, we don't have a (test) setup for maintenance in opensuse.org
instance yet.

* Maintenance project must refer to maintained projects (sascha/adrian)

* WebUI maintenance overview (sascha)

How can local instances of OBS use this? Would it be as simple as
enabling the use of the bento theme? (the /maintenance target)

Feel free to read the maintenance chapter on doc.opensuse.org
OBS reference book for current state.

However, we are not complete yet, so we are not yet in beta state ;)

SUSE Linux Products GmbH