[opensuse-buildservice] merge request: breadcrumbs: make each subproject its own breadcrumb
  • From: Brandon Philips <bphilips@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 21:09:46 -0700
Hello-

I don't know if you all get notified of a merge request or not so I am
sending an email too:
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/build-service/merge_requests/13

breadcrumbs: make each subproject its own breadcrumb

We have subprojects in the colon seperated project namespace but the
breadcrumbs don't reflect that. Fix this.

Before:
Build Service > Projects > home:philipsb:branches:home:darix:Factory >
msmtp

After:
Build Service > Projects > home:philipsb > branches:home:darix:Factory >
msmtp

http://ifup.org/~philips/obs-2011-04-01.png

Thanks,

Brandon