Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Retrieving package version numbers
On Mon, Apr 04, 2011 at 01:55:00PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Montag, 4. April 2011 schrieb Guido Berhoerster:
Hello,

is there a way to retrieve the version number of a package,
possibly even through the publically accessible part of the API?

For factory packages you can retrieve a summary with
osc api /status/project/openSUSE:Factory

Is the /status URL documented somewhere?
I can't find it at https://api.opensuse.org/apidocs/

I'd like to retrieve version number for a single package.

The API is rather restrictive what it allows without user and I think we want
to keep it that way.

Greetings, Stephan