[opensuse-buildservice] Virtualizing OBS worker build environment with OpenVZ or LXC
Greetings,

Is there any work being done for OpenVZ, LXC or other OS-level virtualization
support for the build environment in OBS?

I am doing my Master's thesis on extending OBS to the cloud. Seeing that Amazon
Web Services uses Xen for virtualization (and thus does not support Xen/KVM
inside it), and that building without a sandboxed environment is not safe,
OpenVZ and LXC would seem promising. There's also much talk about using these
technologies in AWS, so I would see it possible.

Best Regards,
Ville Seppänen
Tieto Corporation