[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Buil failor, cdbs ubuntu
On 03/25/2011 10:49 AM, peer wrote:
Hi,

The package cdbs keeps failing on me. I try to backport it from Debian and / or Ubuntu 10.10 to Ubuntu 10.04. Was always working, but now it fails or it fails for one architecture (something one sometimes the other arch...).

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=cdbs3&project=home%3Aopen-studio%3Atesting

I need some help cause pretty some packages depends on a newer version of cdbs.

Thanks in advance,

~P
Man this works on Debian, Ubuntu, Launchpad you name it, but it fails on OBS!??

Tried to build it locally, no success :(

Would be nice if this gets fixed, pretty some packages has cdbs as dependency!

~p

PASS: autotools-1.sh
PASS: autotools-2.sh
PASS: autotools-3.sh
PASS: autotools-4.sh
PASS: autotools-5.sh
PASS: autotools-lzma.sh
PASS: recursive.sh
PASS: udeb-1.sh
PASS: hdparm.sh
PASS: debhelper-1.sh
PASS: debhelper-2.sh
PASS: debhelper-3.sh
PASS: debhelper-4.sh
PASS: debhelper-5.sh
PASS: debhelper-6.sh
PASS: debhelper-7.sh
PASS: patchsys-1.sh
make[5]: warning: jobserver unavailable: using -j1. Add `+' to parent make rule.
PASS: list-missing-1.sh
PASS: distutils-1.sh
PASS: distutils-2.sh
PASS: distutils-3.sh
PASS: distutils-4.sh
PASS: distutils-5.sh
PASS: distutils-6.sh
PASS: distutils-7.sh
PASS: distutils-8.sh
FAIL: distutils-9.sh
FAIL: distutils-10.sh
FAIL: distutils-11.sh
PASS: ant-1.sh
====================
3 of 30 tests failed
====================
make[4]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/packages/BUILD/test'
make[3]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/packages/BUILD/test'
make[2]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/packages/BUILD'
make[1]: *** [check] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/packages/BUILD'
make: *** [debian/stamp-makefile-check] Error 2
dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules build gave error exit status 2

The buildroot was: /var/tmp/build-root