Re: [opensuse-buildservice] .ymp files for repos?
On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 11:11:04PM +0100, Adam Mizerski wrote:
Dnia 2011-03-23, śro o godzinie 14:24 -0700, Greg KH pisze:
A long time ago the build service used to create .ymp file for
repositories. However, I don't seem to be able to find them anymore, is
that not the case? Or is it an option to enable that I'm missing

As an example, I can't find a .ymp file anywhere under:

Am I blind?

greg k-h

For one package:

See also:

If you just want to add repository to your package manager download
to /etc/zypp/repos.d/

No, what I want is a .ymp file for the main openSUSE:Tumbleweed repo. I
made one by hand, but I figured the build system should be creating one
for me that I can point people at.

Especially as our wiki doesn't allow .ymp files to be uploaded to it :(

Also: Are you sure, that you want to install anything from this repo?

On my test boxes, yes, why not? :)

greg k-h