Re: [opensuse-buildservice] .ymp files for repos?
  • From: Adam Mizerski <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 23:11:04 +0100
Dnia 2011-03-23, śro o godzinie 14:24 -0700, Greg KH pisze:
A long time ago the build service used to create .ymp file for
repositories. However, I don't seem to be able to find them anymore, is
that not the case? Or is it an option to enable that I'm missing
somewhere?

As an example, I can't find a .ymp file anywhere under:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tumbleweed:/Testing/

Am I blind?

thanks,

greg k-h

For one package:
http://software.opensuse.org/ymp/project:name/repository_name/package_name.ymp

See also:
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service_Tutorial#Create_Patterns

If you just want to add repository to your package manager download
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tumbleweed:/Testing/openSUSE_Tumbleweed_standard/openSUSE:Tumbleweed:Testing.repo
to /etc/zypp/repos.d/

Also: Are you sure, that you want to install anything from this repo?

--
Adam "etam" Mizerski