Re: [opensuse-buildservice] .ymp files for repos?
On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 05:28:02PM -0400, Robert Xu wrote:
On Mar 23, 2011, at 17:25, Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx> wrote:

A long time ago the build service used to create .ymp file for
repositories. However, I don't seem to be able to find them anymore, is
that not the case? Or is it an option to enable that I'm missing
somewhere?

As an example, I can't find a .ymp file anywhere under:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tumbleweed:/Testing/

Am I blind?

You need to enable Patterntype: ymp in prjconf, I believe. And make a
pattern in your project's meta.

Ok, for those of us who don't know how to do this (like me), what do you
mean by your last sentance? Exact steps might be needed :)

thanks,

greg k-h