Re: [opensuse-buildservice] disable parallel builds via meta data
On 03/22/2011 09:14 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Montag, 21. März 2011, 20:13:15 schrieb peer:
Hi,

Parallel building seems to be enabled for Ubuntu / Debian. Debian itself
doesn't use parallel building afaik and I do experience some problems
with it on obs.

Wouldn't it be possible to add a feature which allows to disable
parallel builds via packages meta data so one doesn´t have to change any
broken packages imported from debian or buntu but can simply fix it by
modifying the meta data?
However, when really the mass of them are broken, we may should consider to
got back. Do you have a feeling how many of them are affected ?
I have not a good picture of the amount of broken packages atm. Maybe others can jump in ...

~P