Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Making kernel module for kernels in HEAD
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 17:36:55 +0100
On Mon, 2011-03-21 at 09:24 -0700, Greg KH wrote:
On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 05:17:30PM +0100, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
OBS has been making kernel modules for me for quite a while. It works
great making them for openSUSE 11.2/3/4, or an update.

On a semi-related note, what kernel modules are you building that are
not already included in the main kernel.org sources? Any pointers to
them anywhere?

They are in my project on the Build Service. One is for a local card and
is probably of little use to anyone other than us. There is one for a
VME interface access device. It has been modified for our use. All is in
the project. I really doubt these are things many folk are interested
in.

thanks,

greg k-h

Yours sincerely,