Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Making kernel module for kernels in HEAD
Quoting Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>:

OBS has been making kernel modules for me for quite a while. It works
great making them for openSUSE 11.2/3/4, or an update.

I now find that I need to make the drivers for the kernel in HEAD (e.g.,
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Kernel:/HEAD/openSUSE_11.2).

Since I cannot select that as a build repo, I am unsure how/if I can get
OBS to make packages based on the kernel found there. If it is possible,
can anyone suggest where I might find info or a sample of this usage? If
it is not possible, can anyone suggest a manageable alternative?

You can select this also as a build target, using the 'advanced' options in WebUI.
- Go to your project
- Repositories => Add Repository
- At the top, click on 'pick one via advanced interface'
- As Project, Type Kernel:HEAD, repository openSUSE_11.2 and New Name something like Kernel_HEAD_openSUSE_11.2
=> Add repotiory and have a lot of fun.

Dominique