[opensuse-buildservice] Making kernel module for kernels in HEAD
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 17:17:30 +0100
OBS has been making kernel modules for me for quite a while. It works
great making them for openSUSE 11.2/3/4, or an update.

I now find that I need to make the drivers for the kernel in HEAD (e.g.,
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Kernel:/HEAD/openSUSE_11.2).

Since I cannot select that as a build repo, I am unsure how/if I can get
OBS to make packages based on the kernel found there. If it is possible,
can anyone suggest where I might find info or a sample of this usage? If
it is not possible, can anyone suggest a manageable alternative?

Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Office: Int +46 10-615 60 20