Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Conflict in branch
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 17:43:11 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 17. März 2011, 12:44:54 schrieb Claudio Freire:
Hi, I have this branch of the pgadmin3 project:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=pgadmin3&project=home%3Aklaussfreire%3Abranches%3Aserver%3Adatabase%3Apostgresql

It was ok, until recently there seems to have been a conflicting
change in the parent project since the status changed to broken:
conflict in pgadmin3.spec

I have no access to the osc tool currently, only the web ui - how can
I resolve the conflict from there? I can't even get a description of
the conflicting changes.

We have no support for it. We would need to add the support for one commit
for multiple changes first to the webui and later on working on a conflict
solver.

No one is working on this atm, but of course everybody is welcome to help :)

Your only chance is osc atm ...

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH