Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RFC/proposal for "osc ls -r/-R" command line inconsitency
Am Montag, 14. März 2011, 11:17:11 schrieb Marcus Hüwe:
On 2011-03-14 10:32:49 +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
please comment on this. I personally run often into a osc CLI inconsitency
that the list/ls comand is using -R for revision listings, while other
commands like diff, rdiff, submitrequest are using -r for revision.

-r for list command is "repository" which is usually ignored on source
listings.

I like to proposed change switch -r and -R in list command to have this
consistent.

Yes makes sense. What about the other commands which support
-r/--repo? IMHO they should support the -R option, too. What do you
think?

Yes, definitly.

In addition to that we could maybe do a backward compatibly check that when
-r and -b is used for binary listings that -r is still used as repository
parameter.

Sounds good to me.

Marcus

SUSE Linux Products GmbH