[opensuse-buildservice] Mandrive x86_64 missing libmesaglut3-devel
  • From: Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 13:35:30 -0300
I got "nothing provides libMesaglut3-devel" on the x86_64 arch in
mandriva (see this project:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=vegastrike&project=home%3Aklaussfreire%3Abranches%3Ahome%3Aetrash%3Agames
).

The package doesn't directly specify libmesaglut3-devel, so I bet it's
a dependency of some of the requirements, which do include freeglut3.

After googling around, I found this, which seems related:

http://forum.mandriva.com/en/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=115581

I wouldn't want to distribute my own libmesaglut3-devel (by adding it
to the project), so maybe the 1.2mdv version can be added to the build
service's repo?