Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Howto decline an accepted request?
Am Dienstag, 8. März 2011, 15:57:48 schrieb Lars Vogdt:
Hi OBS-Masters

My fault, I know. But I have the following problem: I want to decline a
submitrequest[1] but misleadingly clicked on the "accept" instead of
the "decline" button. (Usability guys, please keep an endless space
between those two buttons. ;-)

Now I like to know if it is possible to decline an accepted
submitrequest or what is the expected workflow in such a case?

We don't support a revert call yet.

In some cases, you can "osc reopen" and do "osc accept" or decline afterwards.

However, you need to revert the changes happened by "accept" manually atm.

We could support a revert in some cases, but for sure not in any case.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH