Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Add Scientific Linux to OBS

There is not a

ScientificLinux:6 standard

project repository. However, I had to notice that the ftp server
was not very unreliable, so there are quite some missing and broken
rpms atm. I try to fix this atm.

Anyway, on i586 a first packages were buildable, so there is a
osc & build package in openSUSE:Tools project. I use the new
rpm-md format for the repository at

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools/ScientificLinux_6/

but I dunno, if ScientificLinux/RHEL 6 is able to handle it.
Would be great if someone could test to add this repo and to install
osc and build package.

x86_64 is broken in general still due to missing/broken binaries.

bye
adrian