Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Question about _services in OBS
  • From: Matt Williams <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 23:13:00 +0100
On 5 March 2011 21:34, Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 15:22, Sascha Manns <saigkill@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Mates,

today i've tried out the Services and added a "Download a File from URL"
Service. I've filled out the host and the Target and now i have a
_service and a _service:download_url:Gtk2-Unique-0.05.tar.gz.

How must i handle this for building a local Package? Must i add
"_service:download_url:Gtk2-Unique-0.05.tar.gz" as Source?

Have we on any place a good Documentation about the Services?

Nope. Just Gtk2-Unique-0.05.tar.gz.
The _service file just shows what services you're using.

and.. as far as I know, still no docs D:

While there are no docs yet it seems there's enough community member
who understand how they work that we could write some. There's already
a start at [1] with instructions for contributing at [2].

Matt

[1]
http://doc.opensuse.org/products/draft/OBS/obs-reference-guide/cha.obs.source_service.html
[2]