Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Add Scientific Linux to OBS
On Friday, March 04, 2011 12:52:50 AM Stephan Kleine wrote:
Hi guys,

could Scientific Linux 6 please get added to OBS?

Reasoning is that RHEL6 is basically useless since it is missing loads
of - devel packages and CentOS isn't that healthy anymore (sadly)
apparently.

We have only limited space, let's not have CentOS and RHEL and Scientific
Linux on the system. So, which two of the three do we want to have?

Is there no SDK for RHEL6 with the missing devel packages?

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany