Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Someone broke my deb builds
Am Mittwoch, 2. März 2011, 20:10:22 schrieb Stephan Kleine:
Hi guys.

Someone changed something between 2011-03-02 17:11:55 and 2011-02-23 19:38:19
that broke all my deb builds for one package.

Package in question: security:OpenVAS:UNSTABLE:v4/libopenvas

Why it wasn't me who fucked it up:

1. As you can see the latest version (4.0.2) is on d.o.o so it must have been
build properly at one point in time.

2. Now it is broken albeight I didn't change a thing (config or source).

3. If you check out an older revision - that built fine - you'll notice that
it is broken too now (I tried with r11-9).

There was a change which allows parallel builds with debian package as well now.

Without to have a deeper look, I guess your package is supporting that but the
Makefiles have no clean dependencies, so you run into race conditions.

So, the bug was there all the time, but just poped up now :)

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH