Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: opensuse build service repositories and mandrivia?
On 3/1/11 6:57 AM, Malcolm wrote:
On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 06:41:26 +0100
Peter Linnell<mrdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 3/1/11 2:22 AM, Robert Xu wrote:
On Feb 28, 2011, at 19:43, Paul
Elliott<pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I remember that there used to be a problem with mandrivia not
recognizing OBS reposotories. Has this been fixed? Is it a problem
with OBS or Mandrivia?

Thank You.

It's still a problem with Mandriva; their urpmi tools can only read
hdlist, not the standard repodata format, which is used with obs.

I remember a patch or some talk about hdlist generation
implementation into obs, but that was a bit back, wonder if that
finished?

Hi,

Yes, I started porting the needed tools, but I have become stuck on
one package which will not compile on openSUSE or SLES. It is a small
perl app which works with rpm libs.

Calling all perl/rpm internal gurus.

Cheers,

Peter