Re: [opensuse-buildservice] opensuse build service repositories and mandrivia?
On 3/1/11 2:22 AM, Robert Xu wrote:
On Feb 28, 2011, at 19:43, Paul Elliott<pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I remember that there used to be a problem with mandrivia not recognizing OBS
reposotories. Has this been fixed? Is it a problem with OBS or Mandrivia?

Thank You.

It's still a problem with Mandriva; their urpmi tools can only read
hdlist, not the standard repodata format, which is used with obs.

I remember a patch or some talk about hdlist generation implementation
into obs, but that was a bit back, wonder if that finished?

Hi,

Yes, I started porting the needed tools, but I have become stuck on one package which will not compile on openSUSE or SLES. It is a small perl app which works with rpm libs.

Calling all perl/rpm internal gurus.

Cheers,

Peter