Re: [opensuse-buildservice] opensuse build service repositories and mandrivia?
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:22:41 -0500
On Feb 28, 2011, at 19:43, Paul Elliott <pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I remember that there used to be a problem with mandrivia not recognizing OBS
reposotories. Has this been fixed? Is it a problem with OBS or Mandrivia?

Thank You.

It's still a problem with Mandriva; their urpmi tools can only read
hdlist, not the standard repodata format, which is used with obs.

I remember a patch or some talk about hdlist generation implementation
into obs, but that was a bit back, wonder if that finished?