Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ACL errors

These flags (access / sourceaccess / binarydownload ) need to be set right
from the creation of the project and are not meant to be added lateron to an
open project. This is not supported currently.

Create the project with the webui and check the boxes to activate them upon
creation.

Best,
Jan-Simon