Re: [opensuse-buildservice] opensc-devel missing from openSUSE 11.4?
Am Dienstag, 22. Februar 2011, 06:11:18 schrieb Fritz Elfert:
Subject says it all:

Today, I added the openSUSE_11.4 repo to my project which buildrequires
opensc-devel and got missing dependencies.

osc ls -b -r standard -a i586 openSUSE:11.4 | grep opensc just gives me:
opensc.rpm
opensc-debuginfo.rpm
opensc-debugsource.rpm

Any explanation, why no opensc-devel package exists in 11.4?

No, you need to ask this the package or upstream.

But

osc less openSUSE:11.4 opensc opensc.spec

shows a comment that the -devel package got obsoleted. So it
seams not to be an accident.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH