[opensuse-buildservice] Re: osc-plugin-collab as source service?
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 04:43:25 +0100
Someone with a minimum of python understanding, that I lack, feels
like porting
http://www.gitorious.org/opensuse/osc-plugin-collab/blobs/master/server/upstream/download-upstream-versions
(new version detection logic) and
http://www.gitorious.org/opensuse/osc-plugin-collab/blobs/master/osc-collab.py
(download and .spec file update logic) to a source service? It would
be a more complete obs-service-update_source.
It should not be a lot more than modify the main function so

limits = parse_limits(limit_file)

is converted to something like

# If --outdir was received we are running as a source service
if options.outdir:
if options.max_version:
limits = (options.name, options.max_version)
elif not options.allow_unstable:
limits = (options.name, 'no-odd-unstable')
else:
limits = parse_limits(limit_file)

and the same for

file = open(upstream_file)
lines = file.readlines()

that should be

if options.outdir:
if options.branch:
lines = [ options.name + '|' + options.branch + ':' +
options.method + ':' options.info + '\n' ]
else:
lines = [ options.name + ':' + options.method + ':'
options.info + '\n' ]

with a .service file similar to

<service name="update_source2">
<summary>Update sources2</summary>
<description>This service is tries to find a new version upstream
and updates the sources.</description>
<parameter name="name">
<description>the upstream module name found in tarball names</parameter>
<required/>
</parameter>
<parameter name="branch">
<description>branch</parameter>
</parameter>
<parameter name="method">
<description>one of 'upstream', 'ftpls', 'httpls', 'dualhttpls',
'subdirhttpls', 'sf', 'google', 'lp'</parameter>
<allowedvalue>ftpls</allowedvalue>
<allowedvalue>httpls</allowedvalue>
<allowedvalue>dualhttpls</allowedvalue>
<allowedvalue>subdirhttpls</allowedvalue>
<allowedvalue>sf</allowedvalue>
<allowedvalue>google</allowedvalue>
<allowedvalue>lp</allowedvalue>
<required/>
</parameter>
<parameter name="info">
<description>info depends on method</parameter>
<required/>
</parameter>
<parameter name="max_version">
<description>Not have a version greater or equal than a specified
version</description>
</parameter>
<parameter name="allow_unstable">
<description>not have unstable versions (for modules following the
x.y.z release scheme, where it's unstable when y is odd)</parameter>
</parameter>
</service>