[opensuse-buildservice] Debian 6.0 and xUbuntu 10.10 don't find the source archive,
Hello

I have an odd problem: the old Debian 5.0 builds correctly my package,
instead Debian 6.0 doesn't starts to build because the source package
is not found.
The error message is:
dpkg-source: error: cannot fstat file
/usr/src/packages/SOURCES.DEB/cyclograph_1.4.0.tar.gz: No such file or
directory
I'm running debian testing and I can successfully build a binary
debian package on my system, and I haven't had any problem even some time
ago, when Squeeze (debian 6.0) was testing.
The same applies to xUbuntu 10.04 (success) and xUbuntu 10.10 (fail).

Does anyone have a suggestion?

My build log is at:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=i586&package=CycloGraph&project=home%3Afbrega&repository=Debian_6.0

Thanks