Re: Fwd: [opensuse-buildservice] Project Home for openastro.
On Friday February 18 2011 23:06:53 Helen wrote:
If you made the main project 'Divination', that would include any

future builds of Tarot, I Ching, Rune or Oracle software, which would
face a similar issue.
Alternatively, under Education with Bible software.

500 years ago we burned over 50.000 people in one year on the stake
for Heresy. I find hard as a Roman Catholic not to see that as plain
Heresy.
We don't have Dominican Friars around, but we can for sure start a
Domini:Canis Project :)

NM

I was making a point about the selective 'passing of judgment' on
projects. This is not the place for a debate on religious persecution.

Just organize a home for this project, in Education or Entertainment.

How about we simply make some "Entertainment" root project, move "Games" and
whatever else fitting bellow that and also create some "Astrology" or
"PseudoScience" subproject and just be done with it so everyone is happy and
the names seems to fit as well?