Fwd: [opensuse-buildservice] Project Home for openastro.
  • From: Helen <postmodernhousewife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 09:06:53 +1100
If you made the main project 'Divination', that would include any
future builds of Tarot, I Ching, Rune or Oracle software, which would
face a similar issue.
Alternatively, under Education with Bible software.

500 years ago we burned over 50.000 people in one year on the stake
for Heresy. I find hard as a Roman Catholic not to see that as plain
Heresy.
We don't have Dominican Friars around, but we can for sure start a
Domini:Canis Project :)

NM

I was making a point about the selective 'passing of judgment' on
projects. This is not the place for a debate on religious persecution.

Just organize a home for this project, in Education or Entertainment.

Helen

--
IRC: helen_au
helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx