Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Project Home for openastro.
  • From: Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 21:17:15 +0000
On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 6:02 AM, Helen <postmodernhousewife@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you made the main project 'Divination', that would include any
future builds of Tarot, I Ching, Rune or Oracle software, which would
face a similar issue.
Alternatively, under Education with Bible software.

500 years ago we burned over 50.000 people in one year on the stake
for Heresy. I find hard as a Roman Catholic not to see that as plain
Heresy.
We don't have Dominican Friars around, but we can for sure start a
Domini:Canis Project :)

NM

cheers,

Helen