Re: [opensuse-buildservice] THANKS - All 11.1 derived targets vanished
Am 18.02.2011 20:29, schrieb Hans-Peter Jansen:
What is new is you now have at least 3 11.1 repos to build against:

DISCONTINUED:openSUSE:11.1 DISCONTINUED:openSUSE:11.1:Update/standard
openSUSE:Evergreen:11.1

Evergreen:11.1 being the new one that few will be familiar with.

In short, I'm missing everything around 11.1, that I rely on:

mozilla/openSUSE_11.1

I will recreate that one anyway.

Should we try to convince the respective project maintainer to build
against the evergreen:11.1 target?

No, the 11.1 GA target is DISCONTINUED:openSUSE:11.1.
Only if you explicitely need to build against the updates (often the
case for kmps but not regular packages) choose the evergreen one.

Wolfgang