Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Project Home for openastro.
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:11:56 +0100
On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 17:02 +1100, Helen wrote:
If you made the main project 'Divination', that would include any
future builds of Tarot, I Ching, Rune or Oracle software, which would
face a similar issue.

Alternatively, under Education with Bible software.

I think too much is put under Education already. It is almost a catch
all. If there was a catch all for this, I think it might be
'Entertainment'. But even that is perhaps too generic. But if you can
justify 'Edutainment', I can't see the problem with 'Entertainment'.

I think the top level categories are rather limiting, which leads to
these types of quandaries.

Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST