Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS integration with git or svn?
On 02/16/2011 09:04 PM, ext Robert Xu wrote:
On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 14:02, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2011, 13:59:53 schrieb Robert Xu:
Hi,

I know this may have been discussed before, but are there plans to
integrate svn or git as a backend to the OBS?
(ex, accessing sources via svn instead of osc)

there is some experimental code in git with lots of open problems, but
no plans to work on it atm.

I'm guessing it's just better then to work on a cronjob that does this...

I think the question was meant to be about the source service ? That is
pulling the source code from git or svn.

--
Thanks,
Islam Amer

< Previous Next >