[opensuse-buildservice] How to use $dispatch_adjust (OBS 2.0.5)?
Hi,

I've been trying to figure out how to "prefer" a particular project in my local
build service instance running 2.0.5 version of OBS. All these days I've been
using the example from BSConfig.pm.template:

our $dispatch_prio = [
'!^home:*', # de-prefer jobs (take it only, when no other jobs)
'^Foo-Sandbox',
'^Foo', # prefer (if there is a job for this project, take it)
];

A couple of weeks back I realized that "Foo" is not being "preferred" by the
dispatcher. Digging around, I found that none of the scripts read this
variable. But I did find $dispatch_adjust in bs_dispatch script. Since I
couldn't figure out how to define this variable, I just renamed $dispatch_prio
above to $dispatch_adjust.

I now receive the following error message in dispatcher.log:

Argument "!^Foo-Sandbox" isn't numeric in addition (+) at
/usr/lib/obs/server//bs_dispatch line 397.

Interestingly, I don't see any error messages for the other two entries.

I'm definitely missing something here. Could someone please tell me how to set
/ adjust dispatch priorities? From one of the test cases, I could see a "PUT"
request to set <dispatchprios>, but I would:

1) prefer to have this in BSConfig.pm
2) like to understand the "adjust" field - smaller number means higher prio or
vice versa?

Srinidhi.