Re: [opensuse-buildservice] kiwi's ignore element?
Hi Chris,

Please subscribe to

kiwi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and lets move the discussion to the kiwi list. This really has nothing
to do with the build service. Plus the discussion might be useful to
other Kiwi users that are not on the build service list.