Re: [opensuse-buildservice] kiwi's ignore element?
Thanks Robert very much for all the information.
I inserted the this line within the rest of the package section.

<packages type="image" patternType="onlyRequired">
<package name="wdiff"/>
<package name="lockdev"/>
<ignore name="lxde-common-branding-openSUSE"/>
</packages>
Despite this line being inserted into the package list this SUSE
package still conflicts with my branding package. If I disable
(comment out) the pattern "lxde" this issue goes away, however there
are other packages from the "lxde" patter that I need. This has
happened some other packages as well. I really hopeing that the
"ignore" element would work to finally resolve this issue. Any idea
what's going on here. Is my syntax incorrect in my example?

Chris

I will post further kiwi related questions to the kiwi ML.

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Robert Schweikert