Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: RHEL6 - missing gtkmm24-devel
Hi Adrian,

Am 14.02.11 09:06, schrieb Adrian Schröter:
Am Sonntag, 13. Februar 2011, 10:52:30 schrieb Matwey V. Kornilov:
Hi,

They are still unresolvable for me. I can build nothing except
kernel-module-packages ;)
They are not part of the official shipment of RHEL6.

I am told that they are accessable via the rhn, but I am unsure
if this is legal wise okay to put them on OBS from there (I doubt).

So, only the current available packages are there.
(I don't understand where they draw the line, because several other
packages can build as well.)
I'm sure you or openSUSE/Novell has some RH contacts, who could answer
that question and/or maybe get an exception to use at least the -devel
packages from RHEL 6 optional repository.

Unfortunately I have no more RH contacts to ask myself.

I know RHEL is not the primary focus of openSUSE build server, but
supporting a wide area of distributions is really the strong point of it.

The current situation is unsatisfying and fixing it only in our own
local build server, as Lars described, does not help us with the
packages we build for egroupware.org open source project, as the are
build on build.opensuse.org:-(

Kind regards

Ralf