Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: RHEL6 - missing gtkmm24-devel
Am Sonntag, 13. Februar 2011, 10:52:30 schrieb Matwey V. Kornilov:
Hi,

They are still unresolvable for me. I can build nothing except
kernel-module-packages ;)

They are not part of the official shipment of RHEL6.

I am told that they are accessable via the rhn, but I am unsure
if this is legal wise okay to put them on OBS from there (I doubt).

So, only the current available packages are there.
(I don't understand where they draw the line, because several other
packages can build as well.)