Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: RHEL6 - missing gtkmm24-devel
On Sunday February 13 2011 08:52:30 Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:
Hi,

They are still unresolvable for me. I can build nothing except
kernel-module-packages ;)

You need to talk the Red Hat folks into making all the missing packages
available in some publically accessible repository since they aren't on the
DVD.