Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: RHEL6 - missing gtkmm24-devel
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 10:52:30 +0300
Hi,

They are still unresolvable for me. I can build nothing except
kernel-module-packages ;)

2011/2/13 Ralf Becker <RalfBecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Am 10.12.10 17:18, schrieb Matwey V. Kornilov:

This packages are in 'optional' repo (as I already said). I think that
packages from optional repo should be added to RHEL6 repository. Anyway
this
is *build* service, how can I build anything without -devel packages?

I can only second that!

Any news on it?

I run into the same problem with our local build service instance: php-devel
and libsmbclient-devel are also in optional. Seems all -devel packages are.

We can create an own local RHEL6 repo and add them, but I would of cause
prefer this get's solved on build.opensuse.org ;-)

Kind regards

Ralf

--
With best regards,