[opensuse-buildservice] issue with dangling builds
Hi,

in home:frispete:python, I've linked in python{-base} for 11.1, since I
needed to fix a bug, that Python v2.6.0 suffers from (resulting in
misbehavior and strange crashes of current python-sip wrapped
packages).

For some reason, I forgot to disable build and use-for-build flags of
python-base for the other targets (11.2 and 11.3). Now, that I noticed
the issues, I wiped the offending packages via webui, and triggered
rebuilds.

But still the packages of 11.2 and 11.3 try to build against
python-base-2.6.0.

It looks, like OBS still uses the misguided builds, that I wiped
already.

What can I do?

TIA,
Pete