Re: [opensuse-buildservice] FOSDEM OBS meetup
On Tuesday 08 February 2011 00:59:34 Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 02/02/11 16:52, Sascha Peilicke wrote:
Please reply if you're interested and I'll try to organize something on
short notice.

Did it happen? Some interesting output?
I met up with the novomok (was that right?) folks at the booth at the time and
discussed their work on an OBS backend worker pool. Others than that I met
Jan-Simon after my talk. Seems like the (contributed) LDAP feature needs some
more testing to improve its performance.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sascha Peilicke