Re: [opensuse-buildservice] FOSDEM OBS meetup
On Saturday 05 February 2011 16:23:51 you wrote:
Am Samstag 05 Februar 2011, 16:11:48 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
On 2011-02-04 Jan wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2011, 16:52:47 schrieb Sascha Peilicke:
Hi guys,

same as last year, the openSUSE Build Service will be present at
FOSDEM. We have several talks and some of the developers hanging
around at the openSUSE booth. However, in order to discuss some
current and upcomming OBS topics (like the documentation effort), I'd
like to organize a little meetup for all interested parties and
contributors.

Please reply if you're interested and I'll try to organize something
on short notice.

/me, too.

Ok, when?

& where ?
For today, I wasn't successful to get a free room. So we should just hijack
one. According to the schedule, the Crossdesktop room is free 'till 10:15. So
let's just meet at the openSUSE booth before 10 and then we'll see.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sascha Peilicke