Re: [opensuse-buildservice] FOSDEM OBS meetup
  • From: Enrico Pilz <kontakt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 18:24:16 +0100
2011/2/5 Jan-Simon Möller <dl9pf@xxxxxx>

On 2011-02-04 Jan wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2011, 16:52:47 schrieb Sascha Peilicke:
Hi guys,

same as last year, the openSUSE Build Service will be present at
FOSDEM. We have several talks and some of the developers hanging
around at the openSUSE booth. However, in order to discuss some
current and upcomming OBS topics (like the documentation effort), I'd
like to organize a little meetup for all interested parties and
contributors.

Please reply if you're interested and I'll try to organize something on
short notice.

/me, too.

Ok, when?

& where ?

5-6 February 2001
Brussels, Belgium

http://www.fosdem.org/2011/

I think Sascha has right now not the time to answer if he attends the event.