Re: [opensuse-buildservice] FOSDEM OBS meetup
On 2011-02-04 Jan wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2011, 16:52:47 schrieb Sascha Peilicke:
Hi guys,

same as last year, the openSUSE Build Service will be present at FOSDEM.
We have several talks and some of the developers hanging around at the
openSUSE booth. However, in order to discuss some current and upcomming
OBS topics (like the documentation effort), I'd like to organize a
little meetup for all interested parties and contributors.

Please reply if you're interested and I'll try to organize something on
short notice.

/me, too.

Ok, when?