Re: [opensuse-buildservice] FOSDEM OBS meetup
Am Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2011, 16:52:47 schrieb Sascha Peilicke:
Hi guys,

same as last year, the openSUSE Build Service will be present at FOSDEM. We
have several talks and some of the developers hanging around at the openSUSE
booth. However, in order to discuss some current and upcomming OBS topics
(like the documentation effort), I'd like to organize a little meetup for all
interested parties and contributors.

Please reply if you're interested and I'll try to organize something on short
notice.

/me, too.