Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Proposed OBS rename / + BRETZN name
Meanwhile, we do indeed need to think about the name. How big is the scope of
Bretzn, and IF we decide it's fully cross desktop/distro, is Bretzn the right
name? It has indeed disadvantages, being hard to spell and pronounce for non-
Germans...

Well. "Project Bretzn" is the codename for the idea to simplify the process
of bringing applications from the developers to the enduser. Part of it is
the plugin for IDEs and another part is the AppStore.
But the word "Bretzn" was always considered a joke. So we shouldn´t put the
term "Bretzn" into the actual user interface. It´s just an internal codeword.

But it´s of course possible to mention Bretzn if someone want´s to describe
the idea and the initiative. But "Bretzn" should never appear in the openSUSE
menu.  ;-)

Cheers
Frank

The name DOES seem to be sticking! So if you want to change it, it
will need to be quite soon!
http://www.meegoexperts.com/2011/02/project-bretzn/

cheers,

Helen