[opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.1.5 released

We just released another bugfix release for OBS 2.1. Update for all 2.1.x
users will work just by updating the packages and restart the services.
No further steps are needed.

Please note also that we updated the future OBS roadmap. We will skip 2.2
release to give it some more time to stabelize and release the features
together with 2.3 end of next month hopefully.

Feature backport:
=================

* Support xz compression on srcdiff

Changes:
========

* backend: Throw valid error message when running a source service on a
linked, but not branched package.
* backend: cleaned up BSConfig template.
* worker: Support new --vm-memory parameter of new build script.
* Outdated OBS book has been removed

Bugfixes:
=========

* webui: Don't crash if package has no debuginfo
* webui: Don't crash without session data
* api: fix database of _product: packages, when a request accept of product
rename or a new product addition happens.
* backend: fixed storage of incorrect linked data, which could happen when
accessing to a package link via a project link under some
circumstances.
* backend: useforbuild parameter was not checked when using Exportfilters in
prjconf.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH