Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Creating a Tutorial project in OBS
Hi,

Am Samstag 29 Januar 2011 schrieb Greg Freemyer:
On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 11:33 PM, Helen <postmodernhousewife@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hi folks,

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but just in case -

I'd like to propose a tutorial project in OBS. This would be a good
accompaniment to the book and wiki.

I'm not aware of any samples. Even more than a normal project, a
sample kernel module project would be great.

x2. I am personally really searching for a working sample kernel project, as
currently all kernel modules build according to the guide by Novell (
http://www.novell.com/communities/node/9226/using-opensuse-build-service-
create-and-distribute-kernel-module-packages ) fail in Factory due to some
wired issues with the XEN-Kernels (not the build fails, but the installer
looks for files in the wrong place, look at package hdjmod in Contrib for an
example).

Regards,
Matthias
--
Matthias Bach
www.marix.org

„Der einzige Weg, die Grenzen des Möglichen zu finden, ist ein klein wenig
über diese hinaus in das Unmögliche vorzustoßen.“ - Arthur C. Clarke