Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to create a snapshot of a repository?
On 1/24/2011 at 01:21 PM, Adrian Schröter<adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sunday 23 January 2011 20:26:19 Srinidhi B wrote:
After making this change, schedulers kept saying the following in the logs:

2011-01-24 00:22:21: looking at low prio Foo/snapshot (0/0/56/0/298)
- Foo/snapshot: bad config (Foo)

and the "snapshot" repository was never created inside /srv/obs/build/Foo/
-
where bs_admin looks for the source and destination repositories.

What am I doing wrong? If I have to include a "<path ../>" entry for
snapshot, then how is working in OBS for openSUSE:Factory? How do I create a
"snapshot" of an existing repository?

You need a base prjconf for that project. This can come via a path element
from a foreign project. This makes sense, if
your project is anyway not a selfhosted one.

By base prjconf, do you mean the following?

$ osc meta prjconf Foo
Patterntype: rpm-md ymp

Prefer: kdelibs4-branding-SLED

Or add it to your project directly, this is why it works for
openSUSE:Factory. But you should
also remove the path of the other repository as consequence then.

I'm sorry, I did not understand this part. :(

Srinidhi.

Srinidhi.